Re: anti-harassment procedures

2014-02-22 15:22:06
Keith Moore wrote:
harassment. I would hope we could get IETF consensus on language of
that nature, defining what is clearly unacceptable, even if we wish to
make allowances for culture and leave some room for gray areas and
borderline cases.
[snip]
rathole, or at least a slippery slope.   While it's not too hard to
identify a few obviously harassing or abusive behaviors, it can be very
hard to draw a bright line between acceptable and unacceptable behaviors
in general.   Simple policies seem to work much better than complicated

I agree completely. That is why I suggested we do the former and not the latter.