Re: Web Anniversary

2014-03-17 10:13:07
When you reply to one of these email list things, *DO* *NOT* *CHANGE* *THE*"
*SUBJECT*:" *FIELD*!

Most subscribers to the IETF (and most other) list(s) need for everything
received from said list(s) to be appropriately labeled in the "Subject:"
field.  Now, instead, because one of you screwed with it, I'm getting a
personal conversation that it's perfectly okay to have on the list, but
it's labeled in my inbox in a way that keeps me from being able to tell,
any longer, that it's part of IETF; and so it's goofing me up.

Either go entirely personal, between yourselves, directly; or please find
the "Subject:" field contents of the original IETF message that got you
started in this little conversation, and then and put it back into the
"Subject:" field of these conversation messages of yours, with "Re:" in
front of it so it will be appropriately labeled in list members' inboxes!

Thank you.

Gregg L. DesElms
895 Jackson St., #319
Napa  CA  94559-1321

PHONE:  1-877-383-5148 *(toll-free voice)*
  FAX:  (206) 984-1288 *(regular-dialed fax)*

EMAIL:  gregg(_at_)greggdeselms(_dot_)com

 CARD:  http://tinyurl.com/deselms-card

  BIO:  http://newsvinebio.greggdeselms.com

*Be sure to "friend" me on Facebook!*
http://www.facebook.com/greggdeselms

--------- CONFIDENTIALITY/SECURITY/COPYRIGHT NOTICE ---------
This email message, and/or any links herein or files attached
hereto, may  contain data/information  that is  confidential,
privileged and/or  intended  solely for the reception and use
of those to whom it is specifically addressed, copied or for-
warded.  Nothing herein, either as it appears, or  in its es-
sence, may be copied, forwarded, printed, disseminated, or by
any other means used  without the express  written consent of
the sender.  If you are not the/an intended recipient, and/or
if you have received this message in error, please so  advise
the sender either by replying hereto or by calling, toll-free
(from the US/Canada/Puerto Rico):  1-877-383-5148.  And then,
after that, please delete/destroy this email message. Thanks!
-- COPYRIGHT © 2014 by GREGG DesELMS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. --

On Fri, Mar 14, 2014 at 7:26 PM, Bob Hinden