Re: email client popularity [was Webmail is implementation, not Internet architecture (was Re: Change the mailing list protocol, not DMARC.)]

2014-06-17 09:13:17
Ted Lemon <ted(_dot_)lemon(_at_)nominum(_dot_)com> wrote:

FWIW, non-flowing, non-indentable plain text is a royal PITA for me when
I'm doing document reviews, so I have a lot of sympathy for those
product managers.

It is a pity that Microsoft's refusal to implement RFC 2646 means that the
spec is pretty much unusable. Apple Mail used to support it but has
backed off to formatting each paragraph on one extremely long line.

Tony.
--
f.anthony.n.finch  <dot(_at_)dotat(_dot_)at>  http://dotat.at/
Hebrides, Bailey: Westerly or southwesterly 4 or 5, occasionally 6 in Bailey.