Re: Time to move beyond the 32 bit Internet.

2014-06-24 22:36:23
or maybe if we put more cologne on the mis-designed incompatible
botch?
Or maybe we should stop arguing about it, since it's not in our hands
anyway.

depends.  some of us here actually operate networks, make cpe, ...  iij
deployed v6 pretty early, like the last century.  and we make the cpe.
so our money is where our mouth is.  but it was religion, not profit
driven.  i fear that ipv6 makes no money for anybody except the rirs.

randy