Re: Substantial nomcom procedure updates (Was: Re: Consolidating BCP 10 (Operation of the NomCom))

2014-09-16 14:01:21
On 9/16/14 11:25 AM, Mary Barnes wrote:
[MB] Simple answer. I will not personally contact ICANN.

Thanks. Unfortunate, but I appreciate your honesty.

Is anyone else involved in the 3777bis process willing to take this up as a task?

Honestly, if you wanted to be constructive, why did you just not share
what *you* happen to know about ICANN's efforts?

For two reasons, of roughly equal importance. My information is several years out of date, and I have no desire to be entangled in the 3777bis discussion any more than absolutely necessary. :)

Doug