Re: Last Call: <draft-secretaries-good-practices-06.txt> (IETF Working Groups' Secretaries) to Best Current Practice

2014-12-08 14:45:17
Section 6:
   Nevertheless, while the WG Chairs may delegate a number of tasks to
   the Secretary, they maintain the overall responsibility and
   accountability over the WG and the decisions and actions that are
   taken.