Re: Last Call: <draft-secretaries-good-practices-06.txt> (IETF Working Groups' Secretaries) to Best Current Practice

2014-12-08 08:12:03
John,

You are right, I went a bit too far.  I hope I didn't offend anyone.

When I read the draft and saw the list of things proposed for Secretary, it was
all of the things that I have do as a w.g. chair.  I don't think we need to
formalize the Secretary role as this draft does.  If there are working groups
where the chairs want and need this, they are free to do so.

Bob