Re: Strong objection to draft-ietf-WG-*.all noise levels

2015-02-10 11:18:00

On Feb 10, 2015, at 1:41 AM, Dearlove, Christopher (UK)
<chris(_dot_)dearlove(_at_)baesystems(_dot_)com> wrote:

Fred Baker
I use the draft-*.all mailing lists to do what their description says they
do - copy the authors, working group chairs, and relevant ADs on something
specific to the draft.

The document shepherd should also be on that list. I've seen a case where he
missed something he should have seen due to a similar list being used.

Yes