Re: Strong objection to draft-ietf-WG-*.all noise levels

2015-02-09 14:57:52
Agreed. I use the draft-*.all mailing lists to do what their description says
they do - copy the authors, working group chairs, and relevant ADs on something
specific to the draft. If I mean it to be seen by the working group, I copy the
working group.

On Feb 9, 2015, at 11:00 AM, Brian E Carpenter