Re: Strong objection to draft-ietf-WG-*.all noise levels

2015-02-10 13:27:27
Trimming:

I would quite like to be able to "subscribe" to receive updates on a specific draft rather than on every draft in the WG. But maybe that is a feature request too far.
If I understand what you're asking, the feature is already present (it was added some time back - the project was called the "community tracker").

Take a look at the "My tracked docs" link in the navbar, and the "Track this document" link on a document's main page. You can also add things to your list using the first column of any search result.

If I'm not understanding, please let me know what I missed.

RjS