Re: Remote participation fees [Re: Updating BCP 10 -- NomCom ELEGIBILITY]

2015-02-17 11:05:17
We always can work smart. Lot of countries are cheaper than the always selected
ones.

The ICANN staff should work better to save and void work with the users's
pocket to finance their jet set luxury conference's style.

Carlos Vera Quintana
0988141143
Sígueme @cveraq

El 14/2/2015, a las 13:21, Mary Barnes