Re: [92all] IETF Hackathon at IETF 92, March 21-22, Dallas, TX

2015-02-24 13:09:54
On 24 Feb, 2015, at 10:21, Warren Kumari <warren(_at_)kumari(_dot_)net> wrote:

I'm really glad that someone has actually bothered
organizing such a thing. If it turns out to be useful, perhaps it will
be announced earlier in the future. We kvetch about lack of running
code, missing implementations, etc - let's not also kvetch too much
when someone tries to organize something to improve the situation.

I second this.

Thanks to the people who organized the hackathon.

My fear is that if 90% of IETF attendees have already booked their flights,
that leaves the hackathon drawing from the remaining 10%. (The 10% who are too
busy to get their flights booked yet.)

If this event is even a moderate success, let’s treat that as a positive sign
and try again next time, with an earlier announcement.

Stuart Cheshire