Re: [92all] IETF Hackathon at IETF 92, March 21-22, Dallas, TX

2015-02-24 20:35:54
My fear is that if 90% of IETF attendees have already booked their flights,
that leaves the
hackathon drawing from the remaining 10%. (The 10% who are too busy to get
their flights booked
yet.)

I booked my tickets months ago, but due to scheduling peculiarities,
I'm already flying in on Saturday.  So I guess I'll let everyone else
know how it went.

It's been a while since I've done serious programming so I hope it won't be
a problem to do the hacking in BLISS-10.

R's,
John

PS: Changing the hotel can be as painful as changing the flights if
the discounted room blocks are sold out.