Re: IETF Hackathon at IETF 92, March 21-22, Dallas, TX

2015-02-25 16:00:46
Why can't you setup a wiki page on the IETF tools page?    I'll chime in
with others, if this is an IETF event we shouldn't need to login to a
vendor's website (at all).

Regards,
Mary.

On Wed, Feb 25, 2015 at 2:54 PM, Charles Eckel (eckelcu)
<eckelcu(_at_)cisco(_dot_)com>
wrote:

We are using the Cisco community page to host the ongoing discussion
forum. Here is the info found there as to how IETF and Cisco are both
involved in the Hackathon (sorry for poor formatting resulting from
copy/paste).

IETF is providing the room and the network for the event.
Cisco DevNet is running the Hackathon, paying for food, prizes, etc.
* Hackathon information is hosted on the DevNet site: Cisco DevNet: IETF
Hackathon at IETF 92, March 21-22
<https://developer.cisco.com/site/ietf-hackathon/>
* Ongoing discussion is encourage, and is hosted within the Cisco
developer community page: IETF Hackathon
<https://communities.cisco.com/community/developer/ietf-hackathon>

All interested parties click to a reg form on the IETF site: IETF
Hackathon 2015 Dallas
<https://www.ietf.org/meeting/92/hackathon-signup.html>
* Registration is handled entirely by the IETF, in accordance with IETF
privacy requirements.
*  Registered attendees will not need to have become DevNet members.
* Registered attendees will be shown and reminded that their participation
is subject to the IETF Note Well: Note Well
<https://www.ietf.org/about/note-well.html>

A link to the same info is:
https://communities.cisco.com/message/175271#175271 (and yes, there is the
hassle of getting a CCO account if you do not have one).

Cheers,

Charles

On 2/25/15, 12:27 PM, "Melinda Shore"