Re: IETF Hackathon at IETF 92, March 21-22, Dallas, TX

2015-02-25 17:29:12
Hi Dean,

I think the short answer to your question is yes. A more complete version
of that answer is available at:
https://communities.cisco.com/message/175254#175254

I have verified that you do not need to register with Cisco DevNet to view
the content within the community setup for the Hackathon:
https://communities.cisco.com/community/developer/ietf-hackathon

You do need to login to post to it. This requirement could be relaxed,
thus allowing anonymous posts, but I don¹t view that as a particularly
good solution.

Cheers,
Charles