Re: IETF Hackathon at IETF 92, March 21-22, Dallas, TX

2015-02-25 17:46:14
On Wed, Feb 25, 2015 at 06:30:07PM -0500, Thomas D. Nadeau wrote:
      A better solution would be to use IETF Infrastructure for this, or at
least non-commercial like github.

Last I checked, github was charging my employer for our use, and they
have plenty of offerings on their site to entice you to pay for it.

If one is going to complain about a corporation using their free
offerings in order to entice people to more commercial entanglements,
then one at least ought to be consistent about it.

Andrew Sullivan
ajs(_at_)anvilwalrusden(_dot_)com