Re: IETF Hackathon at IETF 92, March 21-22, Dallas, TX

2015-02-25 17:47:53

On Feb 25, 2015:6:45 PM, at 6:45 PM, Andrew Sullivan
<ajs(_at_)anvilwalrusden(_dot_)com> wrote:

On Wed, Feb 25, 2015 at 06:30:07PM -0500, Thomas D. Nadeau wrote:
     A better solution would be to use IETF Infrastructure for this, or at
least non-commercial like github.

Last I checked, github was charging my employer for our use, and they
have plenty of offerings on their site to entice you to pay for it.

        For non-commercial use, github is free.  The IETF is considered a
non-commercial organization.

        --Tom

If one is going to complain about a corporation using their free
offerings in order to entice people to more commercial entanglements,
then one at least ought to be consistent about it.