Re: IETF Hackathon at IETF 92, March 21-22, Dallas, TX

2015-02-25 16:04:30
+1

On Feb 25, 2015:4:03 PM, at 4:03 PM, Melinda Shore
<melinda(_dot_)shore(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> wrote:

On 2/25/15 11:57 AM, James Gannon wrote:
Am I the only one who think that a rebranding on this might be the easiest
solution for everyone?

I think it's by far the best solution.  The expectation that you'd
need a Cisco login and visit a Cisco web page to see responses to
questions raised on the IETF mailing list seems unreasonable to me.

If it's an IETF event, move the "community" page to an IETF resource.
We've got multiple wikis, and I really can't imagine who thought it
was a better idea to use an access-controlled Cisco one.

In the meantime, thanks to Charles for posting a little more
information to the mailing list.

Melinda