Re: Thinking laterally

2015-02-27 10:27:44
On Feb 27, 2015, at 10:48 AM, Cyrus Daboo <cyrus(_at_)daboo(_dot_)name> wrote:
Great - so now the CFO can double-check that he is getting value for money by
making sure his company employee really was paying attention in the session
they claimed to be in!

I would expect such a CFO to have a very short tenure--that would be a total
waste of time, and how is the CFO to distinguish between "didn't need to say
anything" and "wasn't paying attention?"

I wonder how many current attendees would suddenly find themselves having to
participate remotely after their CFO decided they don't really need to spend
all that money to send them some place to sit in a meeting not apparently
doing anything.

This would be a great outcome.

Or are we also going to video the hall ways, so those all important hall way
conversations (which some people say are more important than the meetings)
can be tracked by CFOs to determine value for money?

I think this is future work, but yeah, that's an issue that I think we ought
someday to try to address.