Re: Pink Squares

2015-07-26 11:58:12

--On Sunday, July 26, 2015 11:17 AM -0400 Ted Lemon
<ted(_dot_)lemon(_at_)nominum(_dot_)com> wrote:

+1.   It was certainly an eye-opener for me, although I did
have some pretty good experiences with the camera some of the
time, which suggests to me that it is possible to do it in a
way that's satisfying for remote participants.

I've said this before: the Meetecho folks do a really superb job
given resources and circumstances.   It is, IMO, time that we
recognize the importance of remote participation sufficiently to
as hard questions about what advantages would come from a change
in the resource balance.  That includes asking how much it would
hurt us or increase risk to reduce the number of different
remote participation options and make a long-term commitment to
Meetecho.

    john