Re: Pink Squares

2015-07-26 07:39:05

On 2015-07-24 6:23 AM, Adrian Farrel wrote:

A proposal...
Could Meetecho please just zoom out.

This seems reasonable. Since many audience members (local) don't sit in the front of the room anyway, what about camera positioning which simulates more like being in the audience (may need to be on the side as to not be obstructed during discussion time). This wider angle view will then allow for simultaneous viewing (from afar) of the speaker, chairs and if we are lucky commenters at mic.

I think it's nice to see the speaker up close, but monitoring the overall interaction of the meeting may be more useful.

regards,

Victor K