Re: Pink Squares

2015-07-24 23:57:37
Scott,

On Jul 24, 2015, at 6:55 PM, Scott O. Bradner <sob(_at_)sobco(_dot_)com>
wrote:

and a always-paying-attention operator (for each room)  to know when to
switch - potentially adding significantly
to the cost

No doubt, but I we may gone too far by eliminating a camera operator in the
room. We pay for it in quality.  I suggest spending a few hours watching a
recording session and see what you think.

fwiw - standing in a place where you can be seen by the camera so that the
remote experience is better
without having to dedicate a camera operator to each room seems a very very
small price to pay

I agree.

Bob

Scott

On Jul 24, 2015, at 12:48 PM, Bob Hinden