Re: Pink Squares

2015-07-27 10:09:58

--On Monday, July 27, 2015 10:26 -0400 Tony Hansen
<tony(_at_)att(_dot_)com> wrote:

John, I agree that during the session, the chairs must be
paying attention to the meeting and not the AV. However, in a
couple sessions the camera was pointing off into space at the
beginning of the meeting and there was no way for someone
local to re-home it. It's something to add to the checklist
before the meeting: e.g., do we have a jabber scribe, do we
have a note taker, can our remote people hear us, can our
remote people see us?

Absolutely... although I hesitate about loading anything else
onto the chairs and think we should be looking for other ways to
get that done.

Such a checklist might also help with a problem that predates
the introduction of Meetecho into the equation and seems to
continue.  For some reason, no matter how much advanced
preparation is done, there always seems to be some relatively
serious problem with at least one of the 9AM Monday sessions.
Wish we could get past that.

    john