Re: Pink Squares

2015-07-24 08:29:12

On Jul 24, 2015, at 12:33, Brian E Carpenter
<brian(_dot_)e(_dot_)carpenter(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> wrote:

On 24/07/2015 22:23, Adrian Farrel wrote:

Alternative proposal...
Make the pink box a guide for speakers who want to be in frame, but stop
telling
us that we MUST stand in the box.

Yes please!

Also, we *really* need a repeater screen so that the person speaking can see
the slides without eyes in the back of his/her head. Speaking coherently about
a slide that I cannot see is beyond my powers.

Yes. This is a big problem.

They provide these at ICANN meetings and it is really nice.

Paul