Re: Pink Squares

2015-07-26 11:36:26
On Jul 26, 2015, at 6:18 PM, Ted Lemon <ted(_dot_)lemon(_at_)nominum(_dot_)com>
wrote:
I did have some pretty good experiences with the camera some of the time,
which suggests to me that it is possible to do it in a way that’s satisfying
for remote participants.

That is great. I think Adrian's message that kicked off this thread should
remind us it's important to satisfy local participants and presenters as well.
(Although less vocal about it than Adrian, I too am not thrilled with asking
all presenters to confine themselves to a tiny square.)

– John