Re: For Review: IESG Statement on Guidance on Face-to-Face and Virtual Interim Meetings

2015-12-10 15:07:36
Mostly good stuff.

One nit:

       Detailed minutes, including a list of attendees, must be sent
       to the working group mailing list and, within 10 days of the
       event (and at least 48 hours before subsequent meeting),

Why "detailed" as opposed to the normal minutes? Adding "detailed" to
me suggests that these minutes are perhaps different from regular
minutes, as documented by our existing documents. I would assume the
requirements for minutes are (and should be) the same for interim
meetings as for regular meetings. If so, just say so?

Thomas