Re: For Review: IESG Statement on Guidance on Face-to-Face and Virtual Interim Meetings

2015-12-16 16:27:00
On Thu, Dec 10, 2015 at 07:05:43PM +0000, Fred Baker (fred) wrote:

Am I missing something? What "significant benefits" have been observed by
correlating interim meetings of working groups that would not be having a
combined meeting?

There was an interim meeting in which I participated (and I think you
did too) in Montreal a few years ago.  It was about v4/v6
interoperability challenges, and it spanned several WGs.  On the other
hand, it was a about a particular topic.

I'm also able to think of but one example that happened several years
ago.  That, too, may be data.

Andrew Sullivan
ajs(_at_)anvilwalrusden(_dot_)com