Re: For Review: IESG Statement on Guidance on Face-to-Face and Virtual Interim Meetings

2015-12-10 14:02:57
Dan,

I suggest to add the following bullet to the face-to-face interim guidelines:

- Remote participation (via Meetecho or similar) must be provided

I think that’s a good addition, although I’d probably use the keyword
‘should’ to leave some wiggle room for special situations. We don’t
need to specify everything that the working groups do as rules.
If the WG has reasonable leadership, they will do the right thing.

Jari