Re: For Review: IESG Statement on Guidance on Face-to-Face and Virtual Interim Meetings

2015-12-11 03:27:04
Dan, Benoit,

I am in agreement with Dan that setting up remote participation is crucial
(and I’ve been arguing that to be done for specific meetings), but I guess
I am also opposed to hard and fast rules :-) Maybe that is a bit inconsistent,
but I like to think of things like the remote participation as “(strong)
guidance”
whereas the the set of actual rules should be very small…

Jari