Re: Meetecho was Re: Concerns about Singapore

2016-04-11 19:44:21

On Apr 11, 2016, at 8:08 PM, <lloyd(_dot_)wood(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk>
<lloyd(_dot_)wood(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk> wrote:

try listening to the first twenty minutes of this.
then tell me if IETF WG meetings with remote presentation
via Meetecho are anything other than a complete waste
of time.

The NTPWG had a very successful experience, including remote presenters, and
remote people going back and forth with their interaction.

I would say your experience is atypical, and certainly not the desired outcome.

- Jared