Re: Concerns about Singapore

2016-04-12 06:50:02
Agree about Buenos Aires.   We already do excellent virtual interims--I
think if your standard for whether we can do a virtual IETF is that virtual
interims work, we are already there.

I think that if we want to test this idea, what we need to do is designate
some future IETF virtual _now_, and then start preparing, rather than say
"oh, we should do a virtual" and then dither about when we might be ready.
  We will never be so ready that a virtual IETF feels identical to an
in-person IETF, so let's just abandon that idea and get started on making a
virtual IETF that, while different, is still a success.

On Tue, Apr 12, 2016 at 7:43 AM, Tim Chown