Re: [Recentattendees] IETF 100, Singapore -- proposed path forward and request for input

2016-05-22 21:26:43
On 5/22/16 6:03 PM, l(_dot_)wood(_at_)surrey(_dot_)ac(_dot_)uk wrote:
Melinda,

you mean like disadvantaging the families of attendees, who don't
participate in meetings,  rather than disadvantaging the attendees
who do?

No, actually, I don't.  I really don't like it that IETF
meetings have turned into tourism and junkets, but if
people in opposite-sex relationship can and do bring their
families, it's pretty clear what label the inability of
same-sex partnered participants to do the same would
fall under.

Melinda