Re: [Recentattendees] IETF 100, Singapore -- proposed path forward and request for input

2016-05-22 22:11:39
Actually Melinda, i did not understand from your first email what it would mean
for the example case in point (same sex significant other of an attendee).
Alas, it was also still not really clear to me from your reply below.