Re: [Recentattendees] IETF 100, Singapore -- proposed path forward and request for input

2016-05-24 16:07:52
Hm, okay, perhaps people were being delicate.   The ruling to which you are
referring is not about same-sex relationships.   It is about same-sex
relations in a semi-public place.  I agree that this is a valid argument
against going to Singapore, and certainly against Singapore being eligible
for consideration for future IETFs.

In Singapore's defense, police shootings are much rarer there than in the
U.S.   I do not know what the relative risks are, though.

On Tue, May 24, 2016 at 4:42 PM, Melinda Shore
<melinda(_dot_)shore(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>