Re: IETF network incremental plan

2016-11-16 20:35:09

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi(_dot_)palet(_at_)consulintel(_dot_)es> wrote:
    > Any of you will take the risk to disable IPv4 in your home network? Or
    > even in the corporate network?

A bug in my CeroWRT 3800 home router results in our wifi regularly having NAT44
broken, but IPv6 continues to work. (There is no NAT64).  It often takes my
wife days to notice: she complains "twitter looks weird", as the twitter CDN
is not v6 capable, so the CSS doesn't load.

{I have a Turris waiting at home, I didn't want to install it before
travelling}

--
Michael Richardson <mcr+IETF(_at_)sandelman(_dot_)ca>, Sandelman Software Works
 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-