Re: IETF Last Call conclusion for draft-ietf-6man-rfc2460bis-08

2017-03-30 11:53:34
Ok so till a new document updates 2460bis any further work on EHs is frozen
as it would reference 2460bis with new text. That was my main point.

And what current EH implementations are supposed to do in the mean time ?
Would IANA allocate codepoints for EH work before 2460bis is formally
updated which in the current IETF speed is easy 2+years ?

Note that without the proposed clarification none of the above obstacles
exist.

Thx
R.

On Mar 30, 2017 10:47, "Suresh Krishnan"
<suresh(_dot_)krishnan(_at_)ericsson(_dot_)com>
wrote:

Hi Robert,

On Mar 30, 2017, at 10:31 AM, Robert Raszuk <robert(_at_)raszuk(_dot_)net>