Re: [mail-vet-discuss] Seeking consensus on MUA use

2008-12-12 18:18:42
At 14:49 12-12-2008, Bill(_dot_)Oxley(_at_)cox(_dot_)com wrote:
One can set an -x flag to capture the original outbound border
sending IP address and that information is certainly available to
the MUA but I dont think this document is the place to discuss what
to do with that information within the MUA

Agreed.