mhonarc-users

Re: Automatic linking to a mhonarc archive

2002-08-10 08:23:09
Earl Hood wrote:

Something else I have done is to tweak the text/plain filter so that rather
than quoting messages by surrounding them in <i>...</i> tags, it uses <span
class="quote">...</span>, so I can turn them a purty color using a
stylesheet.

A similiar kind of technique is done for format=flowed text/plain
messages thanks to an initial contribution from Ken Hirsch.

Yes, I've seen that in action on a forwarded message in the archive.  Is
there any way of turning it off and getting forwarded messages treated as
attachments?

p.s. I sent another mail to the alias yesterday and it hasn't yet appeared.
Is there some sort of moderation on this alias?

--
Alan Burlison