mhonarc-users

Re: Automatic linking to a mhonarc archive

2002-08-09 20:23:45
On August 9, 2002 at 21:08, Alan Burlison wrote:

Something else I have done is to tweak the text/plain filter so that rather
than quoting messages by surrounding them in <i>...</i> tags, it uses <span
class="quote">...</span>, so I can turn them a purty color using a
stylesheet.

A similiar kind of technique is done for format=flowed text/plain
messages thanks to an initial contribution from Ken Hirsch.

I do recommend that your custom filter should have its own name and
registered via MIMEFILTERS.  This way, an upgrade will not overwrite
your filter.

I've finished hacking my 400-line .mrc file, and it all looks
*very* pretty - now for the final programmatic glue :-)

Once again, thanks for all your help.  Once I have this all working, I'll
send in the bits if anyone is interested!

Please do.