Re: [Nmh-workers] repl and mime handling

2012-01-17 14:56:33
Hi Steve,

The problem with that approach is that sometimes the text part just
says ``There is no text part, use an HTML capable mail reader''.
I'm seeing more of them these days.

Really?

I think it depends on the type of mail you get.  I mainly see a text
part that says "HTML Rules" when it's from the code behind a shopping
site or similar and they couldn't be bothered to write code or templates
to generate both.  Not from users' email programs or mailing lists.

with my own mh front-end (mh-v)

Is mh-v public?  I don't recall it being mentioned before.

Cheers, Ralph.