Re: [Nmh-workers] mh-v (was repl and mime handling)

2012-01-18 12:35:42

"rader" == rader  <rader(_at_)hep(_dot_)wisc(_dot_)edu> writes:
    >> Is mh-v public?  I don't recall it being mentioned before.

    rader> No, "mh-v" is not public yet.  It's a little rough around the
    rader> edges.  But it is very functional: it's replaced EXMH for me,
    rader> which I used daily for 16 or 17 years.

    rader> I'll make a formal announcement someday soon.  If anyone
    rader> would like to check it out before then, drop me a line.  (Oh,
    rader> btw, as you might expect, it's a VI interface for MH/nmh.)

oh, wow.
My wife still hates me because I pushed her from elm to mutt.
(She hated pine more than mutt)

How is the interface to folders?   My wife has hundreds of folders.

] mcr(_at_)sandelman(_dot_)ottawa(_dot_)on(_dot_)ca
http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/ |device driver[
                       then sign the petition.