Re: [Nmh-workers] repl and mime handling

2012-01-19 10:33:09

also, when there's multipart/alternative choose text/plain over e.g.
text/html.

The problem with that approach is that sometimes the text part just says
``There is no text part, use an HTML capable mail reader''.  I'm seeing
more of them these days.

Really?  I've been reading text/plain over text/html with EXMH for years and
recently with my own mh front-end (mh-v) and this has never been an issue.

For the record/fyi, I opted out our of PureMessage (aka PMX) spam filtering
yesterday and now I'm getting PLENTY of multipart/alternative messages with
bogus text/plain parts.

steve