Re: [Nmh-workers] repl and mime handling

2012-01-18 09:11:52
Hi Ken,

- Conversion to Unicode is relatively simple.  Conversion from Unicode to
  some other character set isn't, depending on the character set (although
  it would seem to me that converting from a non-breaking space to a regular
  space is a no-brainer, but whatever).

I assumed nmh would convert to UTF-8, I'd edit a UTF-8 draft, and that's
what it would hand over to the MDA.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_%28character%29#Spaces_in_Unicode
(turn Javascript off to bypass blackout) lists various spaces so I don't
think they're a problem for the conversion to Unicode.

Cheers, Ralph.