Re: [Nmh-workers] repl and mime handling

2012-01-17 12:35:28
Jeffrey Honig <jch(_at_)honig(_dot_)net> writes:

In mh-e we use the content that is being displayed to the user when we reply.
 If no content is displayed we do
not include the original post.  Otherwise we let the user figure out which
content is most useful and include
that in the reply.  Would there be some way to figure this out by caching the
details of the last show command
which indicates which part was displayed (text or html)?

Adding a Last-Content-Type header field to the context field might be
the ticket.

--
Bill Wohler <wohler(_at_)newt(_dot_)com> aka
<Bill(_dot_)Wohler(_at_)nasa(_dot_)gov>