Re: [Nmh-workers] question about encoded recipient names

2012-06-09 22:50:26
On Sat, 09 Jun 2012 23:40:03 -0400, Ken Hornstein writes:
another question.  I don't actually use MM_CHARSET myself; if it's not
set then nmh simply falls back to using your locale setting (assuming
you have support for the nl_langinfo() function).  Why do people use
MM_CHARSET instead of just their locale setting?

maybe because the mh-profile and scan man pages say so? :-)

regards
az

--
Alexander Zangerl + GnuPG Keys 0x42BD645D or 0x5B586291 + http://snafu.priv.at/
We're standing there pounding a dead parrot on the counter, and the mgt.