Re: [Nmh-workers] question about encoded recipient names

2012-06-10 10:48:13
There are some cautions here.  Right now mhbuild cannot encode RFC 2047
headers, so if we're just displaying the decoded headers it's fine.
But for things like replcomps we should probably NOT use it right now,
because we'd end up with addresses and Subject lines that would have
non-ASCII characters in them that we can't encode properly.  Right now
since nmh doesn't decode them in these cases.

I meant to say in that last sentence "... since nmh doesn't decode them in
these cases it works out fine".