Re: [Nmh-workers] m_getfld

2012-12-09 17:16:10
Ken wrote:

  The first two of those seem a bit odd, until you realize that both the
  config file and sequences files are in the format of the headers of an
  RFC-822 message.  So saying that they're for different purposes is a
  bit misleading ... all of the uses are for reading something which has
  the format of an RFC-822 message.

Yes, but by "different purposes" I was thinking how scan
digs back into the IO buffers.  Though maybe that won't
be necessary any more.

  If it's years ... well, I'd vote for fixing m_getfld() now.

And I'm fine with that, of course.  And will be glad to help when
I can.

David