Re: [Nmh-workers] Features for 1.6

2013-10-17 21:06:35
I worry about concurrency problems doing that. Scripts could be running that would change cur.

If it makes you feel any better, a lot of (n)mh commands won't work right if run concurrently :-/

What the -build option does is only slightly better. It causes a file called <draft-folder>/drafts, or <draft-folder>/reply to be created. There could be collisions from other programs calling [comp|repl|forw] -build, but that is less likely than something messing with cur.

So ... if there was a -build option for comp, that would satisfy your needs? Also, technically it looks like it's not <draft-folder>/drafts, it's <mh-dir>/draft. That looks easy enough to add.

So, I've implemented the -build switch for comp, and I just pushed that code to master. Please test it out and let me know if it works for you.