Re: [Nmh-workers] Features for 1.6

2013-10-19 19:13:03
The only people I've found who this doesn't work for is Norm and Lyndon;
both of their emails have lines >78 characters, but they're not encoded

That's not very important to me. I could change it easily.

Hope it didn't come across like I was picking on you ... you had explained
(from what I remember) that a correspondent of yours complained that your
emails looked "funny", so you eventually settled on just making your
paragraphs one long line.  That's not necessarily even a wrong thing for
you to do; I was just showing it as an example of where the obvious thing
to do is wrong.  If there are other cases where MUAs send text/plain parts
with long lines that are NOT encoded, I'd like to hear about them.

(It does occur to me, however, that if you set automimeproc to 1 in your
mh_profile then all of your emails would be encoded as q-p and they should
show up properly for everyone).