Re: [Nmh-workers] Features for 1.6

2013-10-16 21:02:42
One problem we have run into with mh-e and nmh 1.5 is that mh-e is no
longer able to read the comp formfile directly.  That's because of
some dynamically generated content, isn't it?

Right now we are changing the code to use comp to generate a draft and
then reading that in.  That requires creating a temporary directory
and running comp there.  That insures that we can read message 1.

What can we do to simplify this? The obvious answer would be to add a
-build flag to comp as is supported on repl and forw.
Thanks

Jeff

--
Jeffrey C. Honig <jch(_at_)honig(_dot_)net>
http://www.honig.net/jch

On Wed, Oct 16, 2013 at 3:24 PM, Ken Hornstein <kenh(_at_)pobox(_dot_)com>